The 3rd-generation Weather Data Receiver from WxWorx allows you to pick up a weather data signal from the XM WX Satellite Weather service for distribution to a compatible display device, such as PC, multi-function display, handheld device, or IPad. Rugged and reliable, the receiver’s small footprint allows it to fit in practically any space.
Key features include:
- Four connection types: USB, Bluetooth (wireless), Serial, Ethernet
- Integrated WAAS-capable GPS receiver for enhanced positioning accuracy
- XM Satellite Radio compatibility (audio subscription required)
- Operating Voltage Range: 9-32 VDC
- Dimensions: Approx 2.25”h x 5.25”w x 5.25”d
- Material: Black Polycarbonate/ABS Enclosure
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Mounting: Optional (Vertical/wall mount with mounting bracket and screws, included)
- XM Portable Antenna
- Comant ComDat GPS/XM antennas
- Shakespeare SRA-40
- Terk XM5
If you would like to know more about WX Works weather data receiver or would like one installed, contact Spirit Avionics at 614.237.4271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.